Friday 15 November 2013

Build up some swag.....

So did you manage yesterdays challenge? It wasn't a big one was it, just 5 things to get listed somewhere. I ended up listing 2 items on Asos and about 10 on facebook - and i got a sale on facebook as well - just a little one but a sale nonetheless :) 

Today i'd like to push myself (and you) a little bit harder, but its not so big either......

Today i'd like to get 50 points added to the old swagbucks account - i am currently on 53 points on there and i have a lovely £5 gift card sitting in my account waiting for me!! Nice :) 



If you haven't used swagbucks before you are missing out - i have earned hundreds of pounds on this site! Leave me a message if you need info on how to earn - i'm happy to help you with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment