Thursday 14 November 2013

What can you sell?

So how did you all get on with yesterdays challenge?  I did get a survey done, but my account has not been credited so i have contacted them about it. 

Today i'd like to set the challenge as a selling one.  I tend to sell quite a lot of items and that provides a big part of my income.  Sorting things to sell and listing them etc can be a bit of a pain at times, but it does bring money in even if it takes a bit of time. 

So today's challenge is

Sort out at least 5 items that you are happy to sell and get them listed somewhere, anywhere actually just get them out there.  I use ebay, facebook, gumtree and most recently have listed items on Asos.  There are lots more places you can sell of course - have you tried any others? 




No comments:

Post a Comment